Monday 17 March 2014

Night post2

Hello friends.Its nice to meet you again.......
I'm felt lonely because even my overviews is 330(It doesnt mean I show off to you),No one wanted to comment my post......
please....Somebody,comment my post.......


         By the way......
I'm gonna show you about EXO fun facts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO-K&EXO-M FUN  FACTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Luhan and Xiumin will play soccer in the dorms.

2. Sehun cannot stand Chanyeol’s lack of behaviour (Childish behaviour etc)

3. Suho really listens to D.O

4. Luhan learns Wushu with Tao, and twisted his waist.

5. The ramen that Baekhyun cooked made Chanyeol laugh for a very long time. (How unpleasant was the taste ?)

6. Sehun’s chest muscles are bigger than Kai’s.

7. Tao knows of Kristao/Taoris when he had to pick up a handkerchief. (Not so sure about this one)

8. The members of M’s life or death are all in their own hands.

9. Luhan and Sehun’s gaming abilities are very good.

10. Chanyeol’s ass has stopped Baekhyun, Kris, D.O, Suho, Kai and other people in their footsteps.

That was my first EXO fun facts....
             the next posts is a video about of EXO

      This is EXO in Melon Awards
      Theyr'e Topic with Music in Melon Awards 2014 is "Music Is Drama"
     
Sorry if there is to much posts:(........
See You Next Posts:D




1 comment: